CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Appointment at Tropicana 3rd June 2013

Assalamualikum

Satu tahun goyang kaki dan tak buat apa apa fertility treatment pun. Sangat happy dan sangat tak stress sepanjang setahun tu. Period tak datang setahun pun tak de hal la.

Actually adoption is one of our option(s) but we decided, lets give it one more try and if it doesn’t work, we will have to just “move on”.

Dr Sharifah arranged an appointment with Dr Surinder Singh. Dr Sharifah recommend two hospitals; one is if I’m not mistaken is Lam Wah Ee, Penang and the other is Tropicana Fertility in Damansara. Since I am more familiar with KL, so we go for Tropicana.





On the day of the appointment, of course la nervous kan. Masa sampai daftar dulu dan masa menuggu tu nauzubillah lama gila ! 

Memula sebelum jumpa doctor, nurse panggil masuk ke counselling bay. Diaorang ada dekat 8 counselling bay kot. Nurse tanya macam macam soalan. Dia pun explain sedikit sebanyak pasal IVF procedure, cost ect. Lepas tu kami disuruh tunggu depan billik doctor.

ermmm nunggu depan bilk doctor pun berabad lamanya ........ orang tak ramai, tapi kalau sorang masuk memang lama la. So I figure he must be a good doctor, very attentive. 

Nurse panggil masuk, my husband terus masuk bilik doctor, while I have to enter another door next to doctor's room for a scan. Macam biasa la ; Vaginal Scan dan Abdominal Scan (seriously tak tau nama scan tu apa) sebab selalu memang vaginal scan sesaje. Doc told me I have a cyst...pulak dah...tapi Dr Surinder ask me to go to Dr Sharifah when I get my menses and scan again then. 

Actually doc schedule my IVF around July, tapi kan bulan Ramadhan. So kite tunda sehingga lepas raya which is my preference sebenarnya. I am less busy at that time and can apply for a longggg cuti.

Dr Surinder bagi ubat utk turunkan period, and on day 2 - 4 of menses, I have to go back to KPJ Ipoh and have my blood sample taken. Nak buat Fertility test kot.


Mintak maaf lah banyak banyak sebab seriusly tak tau macam mana nak rotate gambar ni.

Around day 2, I went to KPJ ipoh for blood test, then for scan a few days after (tunggu period habis). Alhamdulillah masa scan tak de dah cyst yang hari tu ade tu. I have to start on diane 35, a contraceptive pills for 3 cycle (ikutkan kiraan doc sampai lepas raya) dan jumpa Dr Surinder balik on day 18 - 20 of my last cycle of Diane on August.



Ni I punya blood test result. Everything seems fine according to doc and I am very pleased to hear that.

I will update my blog according to my visits to the hospital. Lebih senang macam tu. Harap ada kelapangan untuk constantly update my blog since dah berdebu tebal 3 inci dah. If I have time I might update 1-2 posts in one day, InsyaAllah. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment